Hilary Term 2022
Music. Download the current Music List >
Preachers. This term’s visiting preachers are:
- 23 January (Sunday of 2nd week) Canon Dr Sanjee Perera, Archbishops’ Adviser for Minority Ethnic Anglican Concerns, The Church of England
- 30 January (Sunday of 3rd week) The Rt Revd Dr Michael Ipgrave OBE, Bishop of Lichfield. We celebrate with him the feast of Candlemas.
- 13 February (Sunday of 5th week) The Revd Christopher Woods, Vicar of St Barnabas and St Paul with St Thomas the Martyr, Oxford (St Barnabas is our Parish Church).
- 20 February (Sunday of 6th week) The Rt Revd Dr Helen-Ann Hartley, Bishop of Ripon, Old Member, and Honorary Fellow
- 27 February (Sunday of 7th week) The Revd Gemma Birt, Assistant Curate, St John’s, East Dulwich, and Old Member
Accession Day. On Sunday of 4th week, Accession Day (6 February), there will be a special service to mark the seventieth anniversary of Her Majesty the Queen’s Accession to the Throne.
Roman Catholic Mass. On Monday of 6th week at 6 pm, one of the Catholic Chaplains will say Mass in our Chapel. All welcome.
Rule of St Benedict Reading Group. On Wednesday evenings at 8 pm a group will meet in Chapel and on Microsoft Teams to read and discuss the Rule of St Benedict, the rule of life used by our predecessors in the earliest days of education on the College site. Free copies of the Rule available. No preparation required. Meetings will end with the short monastic night-time office of Compline at 9.