For the duration of the present emergency, the Chapel will be operating under the following procedures which adhere to the rules of the University, the College, and the Church of England and the guidance of the Royal School of Church Music.
- Although services will be live-streamed from the Chapel, the building will not be open to members or guests at any time.
- There will be a service of Choral Evensong led from the Chapel each Sunday during term at 6 pm, using recorded music.
- Evening Prayer will be live-streamed at 6 pm, Monday to Friday, either from the Chapel or an off-site location.
- Whilst on site, everyone will follow the Covid policies of the College and University and of the Church of England.
Arrangement of the Chapel
- The Chapel has been outfitted in a Covid-secure manner in agreement with the Head of Works. All instructions on signage should be followed. Whenever possible the door and some windows will be kept open while people are inside the Chapel.
- Books and other items which might be points of contact will be removed from the Chapel.
The Revd Dr TESS KUIN LAWTON, Chaplain
13 January 2021